Acton Academy Audition: Step 2
Submit Your Formal Entry
This process is designed to make sure that we are the right school to serve the life-long learning needs for your child and your family.
We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do, too.
Here are the steps to our application process:
- Introduce yourself. We want to know who you are! Complete a short form to introduce yourself and start the audition process.
- Conduct your research and submit your formal entry. Shortly after submitting the introduction form, we’ll send you an email with the next steps you can take to complete your formal entry and put your family into consideration for Acton Academy.
- Collaborative Interview. After receiving your formal entry, your family may be invited for a collaborative interview. This is sometimes an invitation for your family to visit during a school day, but can also be an informal meeting or video call depending on circumstances. It’s an opportunity to be sure we can serve your family well.
- Complete any follow-up tasks sent to you by our leadership team.
- Invitation to enroll. Following the interview, if we believe Acton Academy would be a good fit for your family, we will invite you to enroll. Congratulations!