Begin Your Family's Journey
Are you ready for an Acton Academy Audition?
This process is designed to make sure that we are the right school to serve the life-long learning needs for your child and your family.
We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do too.
Here are the steps to our application process:
- Introduce yourself. We want to know who you are! Complete a short form to introduce yourself and start the audition process.
- Conduct your research and submit your formal entry. Shortly after submitting the introduction form, we’ll send you an email with the next steps you can take to complete your formal entry and put your family into consideration for Acton Academy.
- Family Conversation. After receiving your formal entry, your family may be invited for a family conversation. This is sometimes an invitation for your family to visit during a school day, but can also be an informal meeting or video call depending on circumstances. It’s an opportunity to be sure we can serve your family well. Your child may also be invited to spend a trial day in the studio.
- Complete any follow-up tasks sent to you by our leadership team.
- Invitation to enroll. Following the interview, if we believe Acton Academy would be a good fit for your family, we will invite you to enroll. Congratulations!